What you Get….
A lightly served tolox of brown & tweed, and a desert a sugar coated delight, 6 Prestige amps that you will recognize in retro form, but used in classic recordings all the way until right here and now!. these amps span over a small period in time, from 1957-1965, to go along with its already precious tone, is an assortment of vintage style stomps, such as an 1st edition TS, a rare Muff, and a modern twist of the new LazyJ Cruiser pedal. – these all offer a rich sauce that is different from its natural voice, but in a pleasing way…
Perfect for the Rock and Blues player, and even more perfect played by yours truly, i.e you
- 100 Profiles of amps you just cant buy!
- Unique flavor of real vintage tones
- Captured in detail that you can smell the old tweed
- extremely authentic to what you hear on oldschool records
- Stomps added for alternative flavors
- Flares and tweed jackets are not included.
What we recommend…
- Strat/Tele for the low gain amps
- Lespaul or Humbucker for a twist in sound
- Try Increasing the “Definition” for a brighter/tighter tone
- Try decreasing the “Definition” for a darker/vintage/looser tone
- These were created using reference monitors, so use EQ to taste to adjust to your needs